Monday, December 8, 2008

my list is better than ryans so that makes it the best! (and ya ryan your name doesn't get uppercased)

I'm Steven and welcome to my life,or the wish list part which is the part I want you to see,

I'll get right down to the needy greedy

I want you!(finger pointing at you but not in a mean way)

I want world peace and Obama to be president for ever.......and ever (i would also like a Obama action figure ) ps. it must be black

I would like a poker set(but better than Vince's)

a pool table would not go amiss

season # 1 2 3 and/or 4 of the office

tattoo of I (heart) Gorge W Bush and Condy too

clothing is always inevitable shirt is M unless its 100% cotton then L pantaloons would be 33-35w dependent on the cotton factor and like a 33l
a cool belt ,lately I've been feeling yellow after I found a "sherifs line do not cross" tape when looking for a Christmas tree and put it on, just incase you even cared. and the size would be the same as the pants.

But most importantly is....go with your heart and let it decide

I hope you had a fun time in the wish list part of my life come again,or never.

2 comments:

jasonquiz said...

Wow you have all those girls around you and they are not even holding their nose from the smell.

That Quiz Kid said...

Well of course not, you were all the way in north california at the time, they couldn't smell you from there.

Sincerely Steven