Saturday, December 13, 2008

Joel & Emily's List :)


Joel:
Dress clothes, pants (black), shirts (any color), even ties...doesn't matter where it's from but I like Structure.
Any good movies and cds...I don't know any good new music so suprise me!

P.S. Anna, I'm pretty sure we've passed laws against selling people. So, I'm not sure if anyone will be able to get you Christian Bale...

Emily:
Hmmm...
Warm socks
To finish school in May... :) (Homework helpers for hire...is that unethical?)
The movie Sabrina with Julia Ormond and Harrison Ford
A trip North to see my Jason and Karla, my family, Vince and Riss, and Grandma & Grandpa Quisenberry...
An external hard-drive.
To get stuck in Idaho again this year... :)

4 comments:

Vince said...

what the heck emily, why are J and Karla listed first, when you blatantly told us that you like us better than them? I hope its because you went in geographical order.

Anastasyia And Tiqvah. said...

OMG your kidding!!!! That should NOT be a law, that is just ridiculous!

Koko Quiz said...

Your such a talker Vince. Why do I still like you?! hmmm ; ) I think it's cause we have that special mex. thing going.

Emily- aww thanks for thinking of us!

EmilyJoyThompson said...

Karla...thanks for the support. And Vince, OF COURSE it was in geographical order. And are you accusing me of having favorites? Joel and I don't play that game. (But Joel definitely likes BEING the favorite...hence the analogy he came up with when Drew said YOU were his new favorite). :)