Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lorissa's Wish List

So here it is, I know whoever picked my name has been dying in suspense to see what kinds of holiday magic shows up on my list. You have been dreaming at night of all the fun you will have shopping for me, of the look of excitement on my face when I pick up the perfectly wrapped package you have given me, and of course of the sheer joy you will receive this year from giving (and receiving!).
  • A nice boxed set of the Anne of Green Gables series, I think everyone should own a copy of this series...this is a series you can read year after year.
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
  • Knitting materials (no I do not know how to knit, but a girl at The YC said she will teach me, now I need needles and nice yarn) and maybe crocheting stuff too...I haven't ever tried that, but it seems like winter is a good time to pick up these kinds of things.
  • Joanne Fabrics gift card....I want to try to make a nice comfy quilt to stay warm with on the couch.
  • Warm clothes. Sweaters, long sleeve shirts, coats etc. Probably size M
  • If it is someone in ID - those fun looking wool socks from the Emporium. The ones that are wool but they feel like normal socks and they come in lots of funky colors.
  • A Feist CD (The Reminder and/or Let it Die)
  • Warm comfy PJs...who doesn't like a cute pair of comfy PJs?
  • Tickets to a show in Seattle - I don't care what show, it could be a symphony, a broadway show, a play, the ballet, anything your heart desires. (so far I've heard that Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Cinderella are playing through the end of December, and Beauty and the Beast is coming to town sometime in 2009, I think that The Lion King is coming to town too, but they should be REALLY expensive.)
Well, that about does it - I know I will love what you find for me! Thanks already, I am waiting in anticipation.

1 comment:

That Quiz Kid said...

Um when you say "tickets" to a show does that mean I would only have to get it for you or do you also assume I would need to get a ticket for Vince too? And if I would have to get a ticket for Vince to does that count as his present as well(even though i don't see tickets on his list!)?

Josh