Saturday, December 13, 2008

David's List

Sorry I'm so late getting this list up...

1) Burberry rainboots and umbrella... hmm. Lyndsie...
2) Xbox 360, anything for it; pink controller, games(Halo 3(like I used to have), or newer games). Maybe a security system for it, so I wont get this one stolen...
3) Clothes, Lyndsie said no Abercrombie. (Shirts L)
4) Batman, Dark Knight, on Blu-ray. Or any Blu-ray movies. That way I will have to buy one or if you want I'll take a blu-ray player. and I'll buy the movies..
5) Monopoly. I think it is called the "Then and Now." It has a credit card where you swipe so the banker, or Lyndsie, won't cheat.
6) Gift cards (Best buy, Starbucks, Circuit City, AMF bowling)

So that's about all I have.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Exactly how is our favorite 17 year old doing? I saw you joined as a follower - sweet of you!!

I see that it seems that everyone has a wish list on your blog, do I get one too??

I would wish for M&M's right now - they cannot be found anywhere in Uganda - and as long as I am wishing...I would wish for a warm shower and clean jammies and clean sheets and fluffy towels and yeah, it all sounds too good to be true...oh wait, it's not, it's only a wish list...