Thursday, December 11, 2008

My (Jason) wish list



I was asked repeatedly to put up a post with my wish list and I have to apologize for not getting this up sooner.  I have just been having a hard time thinking of what I want.  The thing is that when you are filthy rich you have everything you want.  I have a hot wife that I bought for a really great price and she never gives me lip.  Got a dog with out all the responsibilities of actually owning it (kind of like being an uncle, you get to have fun with your niece and nephew but don't have to pay for them or discipline them). Bought this amazing car that I can sleep in should the misses actually give me problems. 

The thing is though that with the changing of the guard (Obama kicking out Bush), all my wealth has been taken and redistributed to everyone else.  Since you guys have all my money and I can't afford to buy myself anything I figure that I should make a list for you.

1.  A laptop that does not cause me to have to go to the apple store every other day

2.  Xbox 360 Games (Fable 2, Halo 3, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls, Midnight Club LA, or any other cool looking game) or wireless remote.  Mario Kart for Wii.

3. Sweet smelling magic potion (aka Cologne) "Ferre" or "Beckham Instinct"

4. Waccom Tablet

5.  Mastiff (at least 200 lbs.)

6.  Western Shirts (long sleeve)

7.  Polo Shirts

8.  New socks (360 pairs so that I can wear a new set every day..... oh so soft on the feet)

9.  Tattoos for my eyelids so that it looks like im awake and looking at you but im not! or for my arm

10.  Bags of coffee beans.  I love coffee unlike vince the albino mexican.


1 comment:

That Quiz Kid said...

Hahaha man love the pic and thanks for being so great about giving us all your wealth I know in the future you will see it is for the best be a Communist.